The good alignment has the following advantages:
- Citizens are more loyal and less likely to defect if their colonies are under an opponent's influence
- The five most populous planets have no maintenance costs for their initial Colony
- Trade income with other good civilizations is increased by 25%
- Gain a Diplomatic Ability bonus when dealing with other good or neutral civilizations
- Unique technologies include Superior Defense
- The "Temple of Righteousness" Galactic Achievement is only available to good civilizations.
Good Only Projects
- Empathic Tactical Center
- This Galactic Achievement boosts the defense of any of your military ships by 20%
- Hall of Empathy
- This Galactic Achievement doubles the odds that alien civilizations will surrender to you when they decide to surrender
- Temple of Righteousness
- This Galactic Achievement diverts a percentage of all other good races' background trade revenue to your civilization
The following races begin a given game as good alignment:
No minor races begin aligned to good.